Did I choose to be so, because if?



Did I choose to be so, because if? 

what you want 
Yell or hit 
Do not change anything in your way 
You can treat me as your worst enemy 
But if you change your mind, I'll be your friend 
Many people see me with disgust and contempt 
I prefer to look at them with respect 
Not my fault being me 
So God made ​​me 
He does not make mistakes 
I am happy in my own way 

Why I chose to live my life well 
Why so I decided to be happy 
I do not regret having chosen this path, for it to be different was my destiny. 
I'd rather live with the truth if I'm lying who 
Neither you nor those more able to change what is my world, 
Because if it is still standing by him, you have big plans for my


Being closed minded
does not help you at all
Witnessing injustice
Do benefits
Only hurts you and you just
You can not try to see
That you and I are the same
We all have something in common
That is integrity
Love of neighbor is to bet
For that you would prefer to trample and injure
Learn to respect and tolerate
Let nothing trouble accepting our reality

cr