AOTEAROA "The Second Chapter"

vídeos de arte



 
AOTEAROA "The Second Chapter" from James Keith on Vimeo. This is a short film about the second of my spearfishing / family holidays to New Zealand. Once again the diving was unreal and I had many memorable experiences.. like being buzzed by five sharks at once and having my kayak sink about a kilometre offshore to name but a few.. I won't forget those in a hurry! I was also lucky enough to hook with some great new people who let me join them on their offshore exploits. We hit some amazing marks, and this second time round I felt comfortable enough to reach some of the deepest dives and longest breath holds I have ever achieved. Spearfishing is the most sustainable form of fishing there is, we are selective hunters, nothing is wasted when we bring home these beautiful fish.. family, friends and neighbors all enjoy the fruits of the ocean. Thanks to all of of you who made this trip possible, you know who you are.. see you next year! Liked it? - Please check out our real work: Aerial Cinematography - skyhawkaerialimaging.co.uk (FB - facebook.com/SkyhawkUK) Film Production - lightcoloursound.co.uk (FB - facebook.com/LightColourSound) Thanks for watching.