HERO



It is the fire that burns in my heart more
those flames are burning passion
where I winter approaches
every night I lose my color, my heat
need to hold your breath oxygen
exhausted , and my hopes bounce
eh always believed that I would fulfill my dreams
but actually makes late pass
the ideas of others always want to send
I feel defeated and isolated from my reputation
I need someone to come save me from treason

I need a hero
someone to risk my
forever
I want a hero
someone to believe in my
and make me feel that I can
someone to take my hand
as hard to sustain
my falls , and never be afraid
between mountains and roaring skies threatening
I brindare for those who dare to take the mission
and pay you with my love, temptation
this rescue me from despair boiling


I always wanted to be a bird, to live in the air
I always wanted to be under the purest water
and resist the urge to breathe
Night never fails, and on its promise
slowly falling snow freezes my heart
my mind makes me believe in my own hallucinations
mirrors the real need
and open the doors of the righteous
I need to devote my blood
with the sword of the brave
and resurrect my life with honor