Winters Love ( Infiernos de Hielo )

Winters Love



The final chapter has come
I do not feel happy with you
I thought having a happy ending
I only know that after all this time
not worth suffering for you
there is nothing good in responses
my thousand questions
I am the last option in your list
be the first hard but be the last
no distance or nearness
just a bad history repeating

In my head there is a fog
no cause and effect to improve
these bad conditions
I am unfortunate in the way of love
My steps are injured and repentance
the scenery is its oddly romantic
let me see only fire and ice

They burned my illusions
Steam did all my intentions
my name faded in the air
the words do not fit the murmur
your breath
I am now hurts you pronounce
when you no longer want my company
and a layer full of bad stitching
my soul is hidden freezing unwilling
for every broken promise
I was an angel with wings to fly free
I became at the end on my worst enemy
I wanted to walk on water
I drown in my confidence and difficult
was out, especially when the stream do not want to drop
and hardly want to give up

It's so cold in my dreams
time catches me in his footsteps
noise increases my heartbeat
my soul is still standing despite
being crushed, left and spare
excuses to get up again
no one else, okay by you
both exist.